• July 5 at 5:21 p.m.: Domonique Hill, 36, of Elyria, was arrested on a warrant for child support through the Lorain County Sheriff’s Office.
• July 6 at 1:30 a.m.: Police investigated a domestic dispute on Princeton Avenue.
• July 6 at 7:59 p.m.: Brian Mickens, 41, of Sandusky, was charged with theft, disturbing the peace, disorderly conduct persisting, and disorderly conduct by intoxication. A police report said officers were called to Ziggy’s Pub on Park Avenue because Mickens reportedly refused to pay his bill and was aggressive toward others; he was found at another bar and became aggressive with officers, they said.
• July 7 at 3:09 p.m.: Evan Cater, 42, of Oak Park, Ill., was charged with felonious assault, aggravated menacing, and disturbing the peace. A police report said he had a knife at Sunoco on Rt. 58, where he allegedly threatened employees. Cater was taken to Mercy Regional Medical Center for a psychological evaluation.
• July 8 at 1:26 a.m.: Bobby Meadows Jr., 29, of Lorain, was charged with felonious assault, domestic violence, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, and disturbing the peace. An alleged victim was taken from Motel 6 to Mercy Regional Medical Center.
• July 8 at 2:31 p.m.: A purse was stolen from a Lincoln Street home by two people on bicycles.
• July 9 at 2:11 a.m.: Bradly Block, 23, of Amherst, was charged with failing to stop after a crash on private property while at McDonald’s on Rt. 58.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU