• Aug. 15 at 10:59 p.m.: Demitrius Thompson, 25, of Lorain, was charged with driving under suspension, possession of marijuana, possession of paraphernalia, and expired plates.
• Aug. 16 at 12:09 a.m.: Valencia Lesure, 32, of Lorain, was arrested on a contempt of court warrant through the Rocky River police department.
• Aug. 18 at 1:27 p.m.: Cheyenne Reaser, 18, of Amherst, was charged with theft and criminal tools following an alleged incident at Target on Oak Point Road. A 16-year-old Amherst boy was charged with theft.
• Aug. 19 at 6:24 a.m.: A man overdosing on illegal drugs was revived with naloxone and began to fight police officers at Motel 6, according to a report. He was later taken to Mercy Regional Medical Center.
• Aug. 19 at 2:32 p.m.: A woman said she was being harassed by her ex-boyfriend and her mother.
• Aug. 19 at 3:09 p.m. Randy Miller, 35, of North Ridgeville, was arrested on a warrant through the Amherst police department for failure to appear in court on an original open container charge.
• Aug. 19 at 6:58 p.m.: Michael Reynolds, 31, of South Amherst, was charged with violating a temporary protection order.
• Aug. 19 at 8:59 p.m.: Bratton Higginbotham, 29, of Lorain, was arrested on a warrant through the Elyria police department on an original liquor offense charge.
• Aug. 20 at 12:07 a.m.: Jordan Altpater, 22, of Elyria, was charged with disorderly conduct by intoxication. He was allegedly spotted fighting with a bouncer from RC’s Brewhouse.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.