• April 18 at 9:19 a.m.: Police investigated a dispute between a married couple on Hickory Hollow Court.
• April 19 at 11:04 a.m.: A customer allegedly made several threatening statements while inside National Cash Advance on Cooper Foster Park Road.
• April 19 at 1:30 p.m.: A woman under behavioral treatment at Firelands Counseling and Recovery on Rt. 58 was taken to Mercy Regional Medical Center in Lorain. A report said the woman presented a risk to herself and others. She ran from the Firelands facility and was found inside Wendy’s restaurant.
• April 20 at 12:01 a.m.: Juan Rodriguez, 30, of Lorain, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. A report said police found a smoking pipe in his car during a traffic stop.
• April 20 at 12:42 a.m.: During a traffic stop on Rt. 2, police found a digital scale covered in a white powdery substance, which was turned over to the Lorain County Crime Lab for analysis.
• April 21 at 10:12 p.m.: Joseph Songer Jr., 42, of Amherst, was charged with domestic violence; he was also arrested on a warrant through Lorain County 911 for disrupting public services and obstructing official business. Court records show he was also charged with kidnapping, abduction, resisting arrest, unlawful restraint, disturbing the peace, and disorderly conduct, though as of Monday no incident report had been made available by Amherst police indicating why.
• April 22 at 5:05 p.m.: Jacqueline Pirl, 56, of Amherst, was charged with traffic infractions; she was also arrested on a warrant for contempt of court through the Sheffield Village police department on an original failure to comply charge.
• April 24 at 1:08 a.m.: Adam Gardlock, 38, of Lorain, was charged with possession of drug abuse instruments and drug paraphernalia. Angela Rice, 41, of Lorain, was charged with traffic infractions; she was also arrested on a warrant for contempt of court on an original charge of larceny through Lorain County 911.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.