• Nov. 29 at 6:55 p.m.: Police were dispatched to a menacing complaint on Jackson Street.
• Nov. 29 at 11:53 p.m.: Anthony Laboy, 25, of Amherst, was charged with disturbing the peace. The charge resulted from investigation of a loud music complaint on Riviera Avenue where police said “thumping music and marijuana filled the air.”
• Nov. 30 at 7 p.m.: Police investigated a possible threat against Amherst Junior High School.
• Dec. 1 at 1:19 p.m.: A man was taken to Mercy Regional Medical Center after he was found at Motel 6 under the influence of controlled substances believed to be felony drugs.
• Dec. 2 at 11:04 p.m.: Charlisa Bryant, 23, of Lorain, was arrested on a warrant through the Lorain police department for animal abandonment.
• Dec. 3 at 4:23 a.m.: Darrius Fears, 27, of Lorain, was charged with drug paraphernalia and driving under suspension.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU