• July 16 at 1:54 p.m.: Kaley Bartolotta, 22, of Amherst, was charged with obstructing official business and failure to stop after a crash on Cooper Foster Park Road.
• July 19 at 9:29 p.m.: A MacBook and three gas cans were reported stolen from a residence.
• July 20 at 5:30 a.m.: A vehicle was reported damaged overnight.
• July 20 at 11:58 p.m.: A case of identity theft was reported.
• July 21 at 1:37 p.m.: A large hole was cut in the perimeter fence at Rice Industrial Parkway.
• July 22 at 7:38 a.m.: Items were stolen from a vehicle on High Meadow Road.
• July 22 at 7:34 a.m.: Two pocket knives were stolen from a vehicle on Spruce Tree Lane.
• July 22 at 4:46 p.m.: A shoplifter was reported at Dollar General on Cooper Foster Park Road.
• July 24 at 10:55 p.m.: Police investigated a domestic dispute on Lincoln Street.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU