A Fairway Independent Mortgage office will open this month in Amherst.
The company is planning a soft opening soon at 315 North Leavitt Rd., next to Fifth Third Bank, with a team of five:
• Loan officer Brad Becker has 14 years of experience in loan origination and specializes in first-time home-buyers and jumbo loans.
• Loan officer Laura Campbell has 27 years of experience in lending and specializes in first-time homebuyers.
• Loan officer Brad Coffey has eight years of experience. His lending specialties include FHA loans, VA loans, conventional and doctors-only loans.
• Loan officer Michele Razdrh has 17 years of experience. Her loan specialties include reverse mortgage and VA loans.
• Loan processor Kristi Dutton, an Amherst resident, has 17 years of mortgage industry experience.
Based in Stow, Fairway was founded in 1999 by brothers Brian Thomas and Mark Thomas. It is a full-service mortgage lender that provides a wide range of residential mortgage loans. The company was ranked as one of the Top 10 Mortgage Companies in America based on retail volume by Mortgage Executive Magazine in 2015.
“We’re very happy to bring together this incredible group of experienced loan officers and support staff for the new Amherst office,” said Mark Thomas. “They embody the core values of our organization – a service-first philosophy and deep commitment to helping our customers with their mortgage and financial needs.”
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU