• June 28 at 2 p.m.: An elderly woman was reportedly neglected at two separate adult care homes in Amherst. The complainant said unwanted sexual contact occurred at one of the homes.
• June 28 at 11:15 p.m.: Thomas E. Philipps, 53, and Thomas J. Philipps, 29, both of Lorain, were charged with liquor consumption in a motor vehicle.
• June 28 at 7:09 p.m.: Justin Lucas, 20, of Amherst, and Devan Price, 22, of Elyria, were charged with trafficking in marijuana, possession of marijuana, and drug paraphernalia.
• June 30 at 2 p.m.: A marijuana grow operation was found inside a Flamingo Avenue residence. It was discovered when police assisted Lorain County Children Services with an interview of the homeowner.
• July 3 at 9:19 a.m.: A front window was shattered at North Coast Eye Care on Cooper Foster Park Road.
• July 3 at 7:15 p.m.: Joel Diaz, 25, of Cleveland, was charged with possession of cocaine, concealed carry, and drug paraphernalia.
• July 4 at 3:01 p.m.: A woman filed a menacing complaint against her neighbor, saying she fears physical harm.
• July 4 at 10 p.m.: A woman said she saw a man with no pants on masturbating while at the Amherst Outdoor Life Club on Crosse Road.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU