The Comets ninth and 10th grade track and field athletes competed Friday at Perry.
The girls won with 126 points and the boys took second with 116 points.
Winning marks for the girls included:
• Taylor Hooks in the 100 meters (12.64 seconds), 200 meters (25.53 seconds), and long jump (15 feet 8.25 inches).
• Lexi Alston in the 400 meters with a time of 58.65 seconds.
• The 4×200 relay team of Taylor Hooks, Anna Dudziak, Tori Kubasak, and Lexi Alston with a time of 1:47.82.
• The 4×400 relay team of Tori Kubasak, Kalyn Potyrala, Kayla Snowden, and Lexi Alston with a time of 4:14.13.
• Sydney Walker in pole vault with a height of 10 feet.
Winning marks for the boys included:
• Devin Baumgartner in the 800 meters with a time of 2:03.49.
• Josh Hill in the 3,200 meters with a finish at 9:39.49.
• Caleb Stempowski in the high jump with a height of 5 feet 10 inches.
• Erik Henderson in pole vault with a height of 11 feet.
• The 4×400 relay team of Devin Baumgartner, Bradley Kirsch, Stockton Tarbush, and Caleb Stempowski with a time of 3:45.56.
The 11th and 12th grade track and field athletes competed at the Berea Relays. The girls placed ninth with 23 points while the boys placed 15th with three points.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU