• March 4 at 10:59 a.m.: A man reported a fraudulent check with his account number.
• March 4 at 6:26 p.m.: Evan Sanders, 20, of Amherst, was arrested on a felony warrant through the Lorain County Sheriff’s Office. He was secretly indicted for possession of dangerous drugs.
• March 5 at 2:07 p.m.: Police investigated a domestic dispute on Cesar Circle.
• March 5 at 5:46 p.m.: Todd Safranek, 38, of Amherst, was arrested on a warrant through the city of Vermilion for failure to appear in court.
• March 6 at 7:07 a.m.: Kara Johnson, 24, of Amherst, was taken into custody and turned over to Lorain police officers in connection to a domestic violence incident. She was charged by Lorain PD.
• March 6 at 2:03 p.m.: A 22-year-old Amherst man was found overdosing on heroin. He was taken from Chestnut Lane to University Hospitals Amherst. Charges are pending.
• March 6 at 5:54 p.m.: A large fight was broken up by police at the Amherst VFW on Cleveland Avenue.
• March 7 at 1:53 p.m.: Police investigated a domestic dispute on Park Avenue.
• March 7 at 6:31 p.m.: A GPS unit was reported stolen from a vehicle on Kresge Drive.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU