• Nov. 7 at 8:55 a.m.: Randall McKinney, 51, of Lorain, was arrested on a warrant through the Amherst police department for failure to appear in court on an original charge of driving under suspension.
• Nov. 7 at 12:51 p.m.: Edwin Lopez was charged with petty theft. He is accused of stealing from Target.
• Nov. 7 at 4:14 p.m.: An elderly Quarry Lakes Drive woman was hospitalized after experts determined she was not able to care for herself and had mental health issues.
• Nov. 7 at 6:12 p.m.: A truck struck the side of the KFC building on Rt. 58, causing the wall to break.
• Nov. 7 at 10:55 p.m.: Jennifer Dingess, 46, of Lorain, was charged with criminal trespass, vehicle trespass, obstructing official business, and resisting arrest. A report said she appeared to be confused. Attempts to convince her to get out of a vehicle without force were unsuccessful and police used a stun gun.
• Nov. 8 at 11:52 a.m.: Seanter Flenoy and Nicholas Schembre were charged with soliciting door-to-door without a permit.
• Nov. 9 at 2:13 a.m.: A resident said his cousin keeps sending him “rude and concerning” text messages.
• Nov. 9 at 4:21 a.m.: Handel Gibbings Jr., 20, of Lorain, was arrested on a warrant through the Amherst police department for contempt of court on an original charge of selling or furnishing alcohol to underage persons.
• Nov. 9 at 8:11 p.m.: Michael Taylor, 45, of Lorain, was arrested on a warrant through the Lorain County Sheriff’s Office for contempt of court, child support.
• Nov. 10 at 12:44 a.m.: Shelby Bender, 19, of Amherst, was arrested on a warrant for contempt of court on an original charge of underage consumption.
• Nov. 10 at 4 p.m.: A customer reportedly drove away from Pure Gas, Cooper Foster Park Road, without paying.
• Nov. 11 at 2:35 a.m.: Denise Gargiulo, 32, of Amherst, was charged with domestic violence and disorderly conduct. A report said an officer saw her assault a man on Church Street.
• Nov. 11 at 7:26 p.m.: Samuel Newell, 37, of Sandusky, was arrested on a warrant through the Erie County Sheriff’s Office for failure to appear in court on a family offense charge.
• Nov. 11 at 8:11 p.m.: An unresponsive 24-year-old man was revived with naloxone on Hall Court. He was taken to Mercy Health Lorain Hospital for treatment.
• Nov. 11 at 11:48 p.m.: Joseph Terry, 23, of Lorain, was charged with driving under suspension and rear plate light. Devontae Watkins, 23, of Lorain, was charged with obstructing official business and open container. Malik Edwards, 21, of Lorain, was charged with open container. A fourth person, wanted on a warrant through the Lorain police department, fled on foot; charges of obstructing official business and disorderly conduct have been sent to the prosecutor for review.
• Nov. 13 at 5:07 a.m.: Joe Santana, 37, of Lorain, was arrested on a warrant through the Elyria police department for theft.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU