• Oct. 23 at 11:47 a.m.: A theft was reported on Woodbridge Court.
• Oct. 23 at 1:06 p.m.: A burglary was reported at an Orchard Hill Drive residence.
• Oct. 24 at 11:31 p.m.: Austin Toney, 20, of Grafton, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Oct. 25 at 12:27 p.m.: A telephone harassment complaint was filed. The caller allegedly said he was going to kill the complainant.
• Oct. 25 at 4:54 p.m.: A manager at Mr. Tire on Cooper Foster Park Road told police a former manager was selling the company’s used tires to an independent dealer in Lorain.
• Oct. 26 at 12:44 p.m.: A real estate agent filed a complaint of theft from a vacant property on North Quarry Road.
• Oct. 26 at 4:27 p.m.: Larry Schieferstein, 63, of Amherst, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and BAC over .08. The charges came after a construction worker in the area of Elyria Avenue and Jackson Street was hit by a vehicle. The worker did not sustain any injuries.
• Oct. 27 at 10:20 a.m.: A boy admitted to writing an inappropriate message on a dry-erase board at Nord Middle School.
• Oct. 27 at 11:28 a.m.: Cimone Rhea was arrested on a warrant through the North Ridgeville police department.
• Oct. 27 at 11:42 p.m.: Juan Rodriguez, 20, of Painesville, was charged with possession of marijuana. Patrick Estrada, 19, of Painesville, was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. The charges came after police investigated a suspicious unoccupied vehicle complaint at the Trinity Evangelical Free Church parking lot.
• Oct. 28 at 4:16 a.m.: Tyler Sebastian, 31, of Elyria, was charged with disturbing the peace and disorderly conduct by intoxication. He allegedly knocked on a Woodhaven Drive home’s door and demanded money.
• Oct. 28 at 7:51 a.m.: Michael Mitchell, 46, of Lakewood, was charged with possession of marijuana, driving under license forfeiture suspension, and expired plates.
• Oct. 28 at 7:58 p.m.: A woman was found lying on the side of Rt. 2 after overdosing on heroin. She was revived with naloxone.
• Oct. 29 at 2:32 a.m.: Christopher Buschow, 24, of Freemont, was charged with possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia, and traffic offenses.
• Oct. 29 at 7:49 a.m.: Cody Miller, 25, of Lorain, was charged with disorderly conduct by intoxication. Police said he was found lying in the grass in the front yard of a West Martin Avenue residence.
• Oct. 29 at 6:21 p.m.: A man overdosed on heroin on Spruce Tree Lane. When police arrived, he was unconscious, barely breathing, and his face was tinted blue from lack of oxygen. He was revived with naloxone.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU