• Oct. 4 at 12:59 p.m.: Officers investigated a domestic disturbance involving two people from Wakeman.
• Oct. 4 at 5:43 p.m.: Kyle Cummings, 28, of Lorain, was charged with tampering with evidence, possession of heroin, obstructing official business, drug abuse instruments, and criminal trespass. Carry Padmanik, 33, of Vermilion, was charged with obstructing official business, drug abuse instruments, and criminal trespass. The charges came when police responded to a possible break-in on Spruce Tree Lane. While speaking with the homeowner, a man exited a window on the side of the house and led police on a foot pursuit. The homeowner had not been aware of any unwanted guests, a police report said.
• Oct. 4 at 6:37 p.m.: Trisha Morrow, 41, of Lorain, was charged with disturbing the peace and violating a temporary protection order. The charges came after police responded to a fight in progress at The Brew Kettle on Church Street.
• Oct. 4 at 10:24 p.m.: Police responded to a domestic dispute on Crocker Street.
• Oct. 6 at 3:07 a.m.: A man who appeared intoxicated was taken to Mercy Health Lorain Hospital after he was found lying in South Main Street near the Tenney Avenue railroad overpass.
• Oct. 6 at 7:11 p.m.: A 17-year-old Oberlin boy was throwing items inside a North Main Street home. Police told the teen he could not use drugs, act out, and be violent; he was given a warning. Later, police returned to the home and charged the boy with unruliness when his bad behavior allegedly continued.
• Oct. 8 at 12:01 a.m.: A female was taken to the hospital for evaluation after concerns that she might take her own life.
• Oct. 8 at 1:36 a.m.: A man reportedly tried to use fake $100 to pay at Cedar Pub on Park Avenue. Officers determined he was unaware the money was fictitious.
• Oct. 8 at 7:42 p.m.: Robert Beckett, 47, of Amherst, was charged with telecommunications harassment following a complaint by his ex-fiance.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.