• Aug. 7 at 9:04 p.m.: Cody Curtis, 28, of Amherst, was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• Aug. 10 at 8:32 p.m.: Jeffrey Gresko, 35, of Lorain, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, state refusal, and reckless operation.
• Aug. 11 at 12:24 a.m.: Gilbert Romero, 24, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, failure to control, running a stop sign, and failing to stop after a crash. A police report said a witness saw Romero drive through the stop sign, a wooden fence, and into a tree.
• Aug. 11 at 8:30 a.m.: A wallet was reported stolen from a vehicle parked at Motel 6 on Rt. 58.
• Aug. 12 at 3:02 p.m.: Antovoin Washington, 18, of Lorain, was charged with assault stemming from an alleged incident on Riviera Avenue. Washington was also wanted on a warrant through the Lorain police department for an assault charge.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU