• July 17 at 8:41 p.m.: A 43-year-old woman was found on a Church Street home floor, unconscious and with shallow breathing from a suspected overdose. LifeCare paramedics gave her naloxone and she began to wake up. She was taken to Mercy Regional Medical Center for treatment.
• July 19 at 3:28 a.m.: When an 86-year-old man with dementia wandered from his home, police used an infrared camera in an attempt to find him. Lorain police found the man about 30 minutes later.
• July 22 at 5:44 p.m.: Officers forced entry into a Jackson Street home after a woman was allegedly overheard making threats against her own life. Police said they learned of numerous drug-related items in the garage.
• July 22, time undisclosed by police: A wallet was reported stolen from a room at Motel 6 on Rt. 58.
• July 22 at 11 p.m.: Chellie Colbert III, 26, of Columbus, was arrested on a warrant through the Lyndhurst police department for failure to appear in court on traffic charges.
• July 23 at 4:03 p.m.: A handgun was reported stolen from a Park Avenue home.
• July 23 at 7:05 p.m.: Melissa Miller, 50, of Wellington, was arrested on a warrant for failure to report to jail on an original charge of theft.
• July 23 at 7:05 p.m.: Bud Worthy, 29, of Lorain, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court on an original charge of driving under suspension.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.