• July 10 at 8:52 p.m.: A 14-year-old Amherst girl was charged with identity fraud, misuse of credit cards, criminal simulation, theft, and unruliness. She allegedly purchased items with her mother’s credit card.
• July 11 at 3:28 a.m.: Julius Wolf, 37, of Lorain, was arrested on warrants through the Lorain County Sheriff’s Office for failure to appear in court on a theft charge; and through the Cuyahoga County Sheriff’s Office on a first-degree felony extradition order stemming from a burglary charge.
• July 11 at 2:20 p.m.: A juvenile girl with a history of being disruptive and acting out was charged with unruliness.
• July 11 at 9:17 p.m.: A dog bit a girl on the arm on Nicole Drive.
• July 13 at 1:37 a.m.: Ryan Beplay, 29, of Washington, was charged with possession of heroin, drug abuse instruments, drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana, and no turn signal.
• July 14 at 12:29 a.m.: Leslie Denman, 52, of Avon, was arrested on a warrant through the Sheffield Village police department.
• July 14 at 12:38 p.m.: Police provided an escort to a bank employee at a North Quarry Road property where he feared occupants would become violent.
• July 15 at 1:04 a.m.: A purse was reported missing or stolen from a room at Days Inn on Rt. 58.
• July 15 at 3:29 a.m.: Emma Simon, 19, of Lorain, was charged with underage consumption and possession of drug paraphernalia. Alexandria Thomas, 19, of Lorain, was charged with underage consumption and open container. A minor from Oberlin was charged with violating curfew.
• July 16 at 10:15 a.m.: A man reported finding questionable plants while walking in the woods behind his Quarry Road home, launching a police investigation.
• July 16 at 11:40 p.m.: Perry Grantham Jr., 28, of Lorain, was arrested on a child support warrant through the Lorain County Sheriff’s Office for failure to appear in court.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU