• June 26 at 6:52 a.m.: Police responded to a disturbance involving a couple on Jackson Street.
• June 26 at 2:39 p.m.: Ashley Asbury, 28, of Lorain, was charged with petty theft, criminal tools, non-compliance suspension, and expired plates. She allegedly tried to steal items from Target on Oak Point Road.
• June 26 at 9:10 p.m.: Aimee Boggs, 43, of Amherst, was charged with two counts of felonious assault, disturbing the peace, and disorderly conduct. She allegedly stabbed a man at a North Main Street home.
• June 30 at 2:44 p.m.: Eric Hellinger, 27, of Amherst, was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• July 1 at 12:39 a.m.: Maria Guastella, 24, of Seven Hills, was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• July 1 at 5:47 p.m.: A patient at an Elyria Avenue group home was taken to Mercy Regional Medical Center after a behavioral incident.
• July 2 at 1:09 a.m.: Daniel Willbond, 33, of Lorain, was arrested on a warrant through the Lorain County Sheriff’s Office for larceny.
• July 2 at 12:39 p.m.: Lamar Green, 29, of Elyria, was arrested on a warrant for contempt of court through the Lorain County Sheriff’s Office.
• July 2 at 2:42 a.m.: Alyah Geiger, 22, of Amherst, was charged with having an open container in a vehicle. Kenyatta Ephraim, 23, of Elyria, was charged with trafficking marijuana, possession of marijuana, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• July 2 at 7:42 p.m.: Alexis Velez, 25, of North Royalton was charged with domestic violence. The charge stemmed from an alleged physical altercation at a party.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU