• June 20 at 5:04 p.m.: Michael Atkinson, 40, of Amherst, was charged with possession of cocaine and drug paraphernalia. He was arrested when police executed a search warrant on a room at Day’s Inn on Rt. 58.
• June 21 at 7:48 a.m.: The Norfolk Southern Railroad was cited with blocking Crosse Road.
• June 21 at 10:05 a.m.: A vehicle entered Rt. 2 heading the wrong direction and was stopped by another motorist. The elderly driver had gotten confused on the way to the Cleveland Clinic. Police requested the BMV require a license retest.
• June 23 at 9:15 a.m.: Police responded to a domestic disturbance on Autumn Drive.
• June 23 at 12:42 p.m.: Debra Buchs, 62, of Wakeman, was charged with petty theft at Target on Oak Point Road.
• June 23 at 3:14 p.m.: Sylvester Hayes, 32, of Lorain, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court through the Amherst police department.
• June 23 at 9:11 p.m.: A case of return fraud was reported at Target on Oak Point Road.
• June 24 at 2:52 a.m.: Joseph Terry, 22, of Lorain, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court through the Ohio State Highway Patrol.
• June 24 at 6:50 p.m.: Malcolm Jamerson, 19, of Lorain, was charged with possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
• June 25 at 12:54 a.m.: Christopher Hartman, 31, of Lorain, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and driving without headlights.
• June 25 at 7:35 p.m.: Several boys ages eight to 12 trespassed inside Harris Elementary School on South Lake Street.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU