• June 5 at 10:45 p.m.: Morgan Minnich, 35, of Lorain, was arrested on a warrant for contempt of court through the Lorain County 911 agency. The arrest arose from a police investigation into a disturbance at Bob Evans restaurant on Rt. 58.
• June 8 at 7:19 a.m.: Tristan Newhouse, 26, of Vermilion, was arrested on a warrant through the Erie County Sheriff’s Office for nonsupport.
• June 9 at 4:11 p.m.: Mario Massenburg, 26, of Matteson, Ill., Maurice John, 32, of New Orleans, La., and Vivian Wilson, 34, of Cincinnati were charged with soliciting door-to-door without a permit. They told police they were with A-List Management.
• June 9 at 8:25 p.m.: A theft was reported from Tractor Supply Co. on Cooper Foster Park Road.
• June 10 at 1:36 a.m.: Christian Ross, 24, of Lorain, was arrested on a warrant through the Elyria police department on a robbery charge. The arrest came when police investigated a disturbance at Denny’s on Rt. 58.
• June 10 at 2:07 p.m.: A wooden broom was thrown at a person during an argument over inheritance money, police said.
• June 10 at 9:31 p.m.: Akoya Blake, 21, of Lorain, was charged with driving under suspension, possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia, and failure to use a turn signal. She was also wanted on a warrant through the Sheffield police department for failure to appear in court on an original charge of driving under suspension.
• June 11, time undisclosed by police: A manager at Motel 6 on Rt. 58 accused an employee of stealing cash from the register.
• June 11 at 9:53 p.m.: Police responded to a domestic dispute on Washington Street.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU