• June 1, time undisclosed by police: Officers checked on a 19-year-old man who sent messages to friends online indicating he might seek to end his own life. He was taken to Mercy Regional Medical Center for help.
• June 1 at 5:44 p.m.: A domestic dispute led to allegations a man had pushed his ex-wife.
• June 1 at 9:30 a.m.: A half cart of energy drinks was reported stolen from Giant Eagle on Kresge Drive.
• June 2 at 10:47 a.m.: An 82-year-old woman who was confused and likely has dementia was found on South Main Street. Police found a relative to help the woman.
• June 2 at 8:17 p.m.: A counterfeit $10 bill was found at the Amherst Party Shop on South Main Street.
• June 3 at 3:57 p.m.: Odell Walker, 34, of Cleveland, was arrested on a warrant through the Lorain County Sheriff’s Office for contempt of court on child support.
• June 3 at 7:03 p.m.: Bradley White, 35, of Lorain, was charged with violating a temporary protection order. The charge came after a 29-year-old woman jumped out of a moving vehicle in the area of Franklin Avenue and East Street and was injured. White allegedly had threatened to harm her, so she decided to leap, according to a police report.
• June 4 at 3:07 a.m.: A man who overdosed was given naloxone and taken from a Brookside Drive apartment to the Amherst Hospital emergency room.
• June 4 at 10:16 p.m.: A purse was reported stolen from a room at Motel 6.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.