• May 15 at 2 a.m.: Lonnie Murphy, 51, of Lorain, was arrested on a felony secret indictment warrant on an original charge of theft.
• May 15 at 2:43 p.m.: Rebecca Boone, 52, of Lorain, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear in court on an original traffic offense charge.
• May 15 at 8:22 p.m.: Aaron Dineff, 28, of Lorain, was charged with theft from Target.
• May 18 at 1:38 a.m.: A possible overdose was reported on Spruce Tree Lane. The 26-year-old victim had been given naloxone and was conscious when police arrived. She was taken to Mercy Regional Medical Center for treatment.
• May 18 at 7:37 a.m.: A delivery van at Mama Jo Homestyle Pies, Cooper Foster Park Road, was damaged, possibly with a BB gun.
• May 18 at 8:45 a.m.: Police were called to intervene in a harassment complaint involving a couple getting a divorce.
• May 18 at 11:28 p.m.: Jesse Bender, 24, of Amherst, was arrested on a warrant through the Elyria police for failure to appear in court.
• May 20 at 8:52 a.m.: Dameon Robertson, 43, of Lorain, was arrested on a warrant through the Lorain police department on a prior charge of assault.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.