• April 13 at 2:58 p.m.: Complainants told police another group of juveniles assaulted them in the area of West Street and Maple Avenue.
• April 14 at 7:35 a.m.: The Norfolk Southern Railroad was charged with blocking Cross Road for an excessive amount of time.
• April 14 at 10:23 a.m.: Kory Justice, 33, of Wakeman, was arrested on a warrant through the Lorain County Sheriff’s Office for disorderly conduct.
• April 15 at 1:44 a.m.: Martin Gonzalez, 36, of Lorain, was arrested on a warrant through the Lorain County Sheriff’s Office for assault.
• April 15 at 10 p.m.: Felix Carrion, 53, of Lorain, was charged with aggravated menacing and disorderly conduct. A report said he created a disturbance at the VFW on Cleveland Avenue.
• April 16 at 5:05 a.m.: Gilberto Peguero, 56, of Lorain, was charged with menacing, disorderly conduct, and disturbing the peace. The arrest came when officers responded to the Amherst Hospital emergency room where “a male was threatening to hit and kick the ER doctor,” according to a report.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU