• Jan. 25 at 1:01 a.m.: Austin Mowery, 22, of Elyria, was charged with possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia, and failure to use a turn signal.
• Jan. 25 at 3:17 a.m.: Juveniles allegedly playing ding dong ditch were charged with curfew violations and cited into a diversion program.
• Jan. 26 at 6:05 p.m.: A woman reported several prescription pills missing or stolen.
• Jan. 28 at 8:46 a.m.: A man told police he was hit over the head by an unknown assailant and robbed of money while at Ultimate Car Wash on Kresge Drive. But upon investigation and viewing security camera footage, police said the alleged robbery never happened and the complaint was unfounded.
• Jan. 28 at 4:29 p.m.: A 27-year-old man was found overdosing in a Cleveland Avenue home. When police arrived, he was unconscious on the dining room floor. He had stopped breathing and had turned blue from lack of oxygen. Officers used four vials of nasal naloxone to revive the man, who was taken to Mercy Regional Medical Center for treatment.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.