• Oct. 10 at 12:30 p.m.: Two girls were involved in a physical confrontation at Amherst Steele High School. They were disciplined by the school.
• Oct. 11 at 9:31 p.m.: A theft was reported at Convenient Food Mart, Rt. 58.
• Oct. 13 at 9:53 a.m.: Marquetta Mccall, 23, of Lorain, was arrested on a warrant through the Lorain police department on a charge of receiving stolen property.
• Oct. 15 at 3:10 a.m.: Allessa Sellers, 31, of Amherst, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, driving under suspension, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, weaving, and marked lanes.
• Oct. 15 at 10:51 a.m.: Jerome Pearlman, 42, of Amherst, was charged with failure to comply with a police order, red light, reckless operation, weaving, littering from a motor vehicle, and marked lanes. Police said Pearlman led them on a brief pursuit. He was also wanted for allegedly violating a protection order in Lorain.
• Oct. 15 at 10:06 p.m.: Lee Hines, 37, of Lorain, was charged with disorderly conduct, disturbing the peace, possession of marijuana, and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Editor’s note: Though charged, defendants are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU