• Oct. 3 at 6:18 p.m.: Shirley Davis, 63, of Lorain, was charged with theft and possession of criminal tools stemming from a complaint at Dollar General on Cooper Foster Park Road.
• Oct. 5 at 12:18 a.m.: Anthony Luciano, 33, of Lorain, was arrested on a warrant through the Lorain police department on a burglary charge.
• Oct. 6 at 8:59 p.m.: Brian Keith, 44, of Wakeman, was arrested on a warrant through the Amherst police department for failure to appear in court on an original charge of disorderly conduct.
• Oct. 7 at 11:17 p.m.: Wayne Hayes Jr., 58, of Elyria, was charged with criminal damaging, disturbing the peace, and disorderly conduct. He is accused of causing a disturbance on Park Avenue, then acting in “an aggressive intoxicated manner” toward police.
• Oct. 9 at 2:24 a.m.: Kyle Henry, 29, of Grafton, was arrested on a warrant through the Grafton police department for contempt of court (failure to file a tax return).
• Oct. 9 at 11:17 a.m.: Ronald Gargiulo, 35, of Florida, was charged with theft, resisting arrest, and possession of criminal tools. He was detained at Giant Eagle for allegedly shoplifting.
• Oct. 9 at 8:11 p.m.: Heather Prelipp, 38, of Norwalk, was arrested on a bench warrant through the Amherst police for contempt of court on an original charge of theft.
• Oct. 10 at 5:08 p.m.: A woman said the father of her child shoved her to the ground during an argument.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU