• Sept. 20 at 12:12 a.m.: Hilary Cashell, 22, of Amherst, was arrested on a warrant through the Coshocton County Sheriff’s Office for failure to appear in court on a traffic offense.
• Sept. 20 at 9:05 p.m.: Christian Gnizak, 21, of Lorain, was arrested on a warrant through the Sheffield police department for failure to appear in court on traffic charges.
• Sept. 24 at 2:12 a.m.: Two men, both in their 20s, admitted to fighting each other at Park Avenue and Church Street but neither requested charges.
• Sept. 26 at 3:45 p.m.: Brian Mickens, 41, city of residence undisclosed by police, was served with an Oberlin Municipal Court bench warrant for petty theft, disturbing the peace, and disorderly conduct by intoxication.
• Sept. 26 at 4:57 p.m.: A woman was advised to remove harassing posts she made online and to have no contact with the man they were targeted at.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU