• Aug. 6 at 7:11 p.m.: Lamar Coleman, 35, of Vermilion, was charged with disorderly conduct by intoxication. A report said he had fallen near the pool area at Motel 6 on Rt. 58.
• Aug. 8 at 2:48 p.m.: Karen Joseph, 59, of Elyria, was charged with theft from Target.
• Aug. 8 at 4 p.m.: Two adults with two small children were reportedly walking around inside Target cutting security wrapping off items and concealing them in their clothing.
• Aug. 8 at 6:56 p.m.: Police investigated a breaking and entering and theft on North Main Street.
• Aug. 10 at 9:22 p.m.: A 14-year-old Amherst boy was charged with petty theft. A report said he stole alcohol from Sunoco Gas on Rt. 58.
• Aug. 11 at 7:17 p.m.: A child abuse investigation revealed the victim to have bruises on several parts of his body. Police said the marks were consistent with the child being grabbed aggressively.
• Aug. 14 at 12:44 a.m.: Douglas McArthur, 27, of Lorain, was charged with operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated, marked lanes, and assured clear distance.
• Aug. 14 at 2:23 a.m.: Eric Sigman, 28, of Lorain, was charged with possession of cocaine and drug paraphernalia. He was found walking on the edge of Rt. 2.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU