• Feb. 18 at 3:21 p.m.: Aaron Kelley, 21, of Lorain, was arrested on two warrants.
• Feb. 18 at 5:33 p.m.: A Fender American Stratocaster worth $1,050 was reported stolen from Ron Zehel’s Guitar Center on Kresge Drive.
• Feb. 19 at 9:14 a.m.: Mirian Bradford, 34, of Lorain, was arrested on a warrant for possession of dangerous drugs through the Wakeman police department.
• Feb. 19 at 10:52 a.m.: Johnathan Harris, 24, of Amherst, was charged with robbery, felony theft, felony criminal tools, felony obstructing official business, drug abuse instruments, and felony resisting arrest. He also had a felony theft warrant through the Lorain police department. Glen Wilson, 46, of Lorain, was charged with felony theft, felony criminal tools, driving under suspension, and display of plates. The men were apprehended during a reported theft at Target on Oak Point Road. An officer was injured.
• Feb. 20, time undisclosed by police: Javar Goodwin, 27, of Lorain, was charged with driving under suspension, unsafe vehicle, possession of marijuana, and drug paraphernalia.
• Feb. 20 at 4:05 a.m.: Police were called to Days Inn on Rt. 58 for a disturbance. Carl McCall Jr. was arrested on a warrant through the Ohio State Highway Patrol in Delaware County.
• Feb. 20 at 8:58 p.m.: A fraud complaint involving unauthorized use of a debit card was reported. According to a police report, $630 was spent online.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU